Friday, April 1, 2011

Forming the Best Type of Marijuana Collective for You

Below is a table listing just a few of the pro's and con's of each of the 3 types of collectives mentioned in yesterdays post:



Pro’s
Con’s
Small
·        Easier to stay off the grid
·        Less upfront costs
·        Less risk if plants kept under 99
·        More control

·        Size limit may limit expansion and profits of collective
·        Less patients may also mean more risk to you, if you have to do the grow yourself

Storefront
·        Potential for more revenue
·        More patients
·        More opportunities for your patients to provide grows for your collective
·        More opportunities to be solicited by vendors
·        Can become well-known
·        It may be easier to meet more people in the industry that can help you
·        More exposure means more risk
·        Law enforcement, city officials, neighbors, etc will all have their eyes on you and your collective.

Delivery
·        Can serve more people then a small collective
·        Fairly easy to stay off the grid
·        Easy to pack up shop if you need to

·        More travel means more risk (law enforcement, thieves, etc.)




Hopefully the table will help you decide which type of collective you would like to start.  In my next post I will go more into the business aspect of starting the collective, which is pretty much the same process you would take to start any small business.  After that I will explain how to get all the proper documentation and permits you need to get started.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete