Thursday, March 31, 2011

So what do I mean by Medical Marijuana Collective?


Here are the basics of how a collective works and tomorrow I will go over how to choose the best type of collective for YOU. 

In a nutshell:
A collective is a group of patients that collectively grow a garden and share equally in the harvest.  Any excess marijuana is then either sold through a storefront dispensary to patients outside the collective at cost or to another dispensary at cost.  Technically since marijuana cannot legally be sold, all distribution of marijuana must be sold at cost and the collective must be run in a not-for-profit manner.  All proceeds are to go back into the collective in a way that benefits all the members.

This does NOT mean that you can’t pay yourself or those in your collective who put in the work to grow the marijuana, a reasonable salary.  In a future post I will also go over what expenses you can include in the price of the marijuana you distribute, and later I will explain how some collective owners have exploited the medical marijuana system and made profits through their collectives.


There are several methods in which you can run your collective that exist right now.  These include:
a.       On your own/ a few friends
b.      A storefront with many patients
c.       A delivery service


Tomorrow I will show the Pro's and Con's of each of these types of collectives so that you can choose the right type for you and your patients.

2 comments:

  1. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. "prop 215 card"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete